[SML] Oregon Shakes Shop

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Wed Mar 4 17:26:33 UTC 2015

Richard John Archer via Stagecraft wrote:

> Got this from someone off list.  Couldn't remember if it got posted before.  if so ,  here it is again, if not  drool with envy.
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYSup2hOpmk

Niiiice! I've been hearing rumors about the new facility (which I
believe is fully operational now - the video's a year old, and I got to
see a couple of the sets produced there last season). Looks like it's
every bit as nice as I've heard! (And having a friend or two working
there, I anticipate being able to wrangle a tour at some point...

-- Pat Kight