[SML] River City shop. was Re: Oregon Shakes Shop

Stuart Wheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Tue Mar 17 22:17:33 UTC 2015

I could probably do a few tours, but my schedule is kinda busy...  Weds
is out, Thursday is SML get together, Could go after that ...  Friday
after the CCM reception (8pm ish?) would be possible, or after 3:30 on
Saturday...  If anyone is interested catch me at the SML reception or
e-mail... we are about 15 miles straight up I-75 from downtown Cinci.

Stuart