[SML] Oregon Shakes Shop

Steve Willeby stevew at osfashland.org
Wed Mar 4 23:26:59 UTC 2015

<coming out of lurker mode>
Hi everybody,
Indeed our new shop is the Bees Knees! We've just opened the first four shows of our season, (we do that all in one weekend), and the new shop has exceeded our expectations.  It has allowed us to greatly expand our tooling and capabilities to better support the designs and our Artisans are safer in their workspaces by not being crammed together.
One quick correction: The overhead cranes are each 1/2 ton, not 12 ton, (we wouldn't want to load in anything that big either).
If anyone is ever in our neck of the woods and would like the nickel tour drop me a line.
Steve Willeby
Assistant Technical Director
Oregon Shakespeare Festival
541-482-2111 ext.396 office