[SML] Oregon Shakes Shop

Sarah McKenney mckenney.sarah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 21:25:24 UTC 2015

They didn't even mention the metal fabrication shop. Or the convenient
pulley systems every ten feet or so for working on large hanging objects...
It's pretty sweet. So far I've only gone in there a few times to work on
chandeliers, but it is a fabulous building.

~Sarah McKenney
(Technician and Programmer at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival)