[SML] Signs

Dale Farmer dalesql at verizon.net
Thu Mar 5 04:46:30 UTC 2015

I have a duplicate of that clean up after yourself sign over the chop
saw bench at work.   No, it doesn't work very well.     I used to work
at a place where there was a cocodil after that sign, referring to one
particular employee by name, whose mom did work there, and he had to
clean up after himself too.

    --Dale