[SML] Dallas Theater Center Contact

SS cueonego at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 20:57:14 UTC 2015

Dear Peanut Gallery, anyone happen to have a contact at the Dallas Theater
Center (preferably on the production and/or education side of things) that
I may be able to get in touch with? Long story short, I have an educational
opportunity I would like to discuss. I intend to cold call, but having a
mutual "friend" is always nice. :)

Feel free to email me off list if you can assist. I do appreciate it and
thank you all kindly. Now back to your regularly schedule programming.

-SS
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."