[SML] Portable lift in trap room?

Risk Intl. - Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson rdavidson at riskit.com
Sat Mar 7 18:39:32 UTC 2015

Sorry Mike, I will have to miss my 51st year at USITT….a fall with some injuries….ice and such….say hello to those who know Dr. doom. Thanks.

http://www.globalhealthandsafety.net/logo_email_signature.jpg

Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson, Product Liability and Risk Management Assessor at Risk International - www.riskit.com <http://www.riskit.com/> . Focused & Integrated Solutions to Global Problems - www.globalhealthandsafety.net <http://www.globalhealthandsafety.net/> . ISETSA - International Secondary Education Theater Health & Safety Association - www.isetsa.org <http://www.isetsa.org/> .