[SML] Foam Fire Retardant

tech dept tech.dept at inbox.com
Tue Mar 10 17:10:20 UTC 2015

I have not worked with blue foam and worry about it melting all over the floor and fueling a conflagration.
The spray-on fire retardant used on steel I-beams first comes to mind. But the spray-on paint that bubbles up and crusts-over to form a fire resistant/insulating surface (that was a big news story about 5 years ago. At that time Home Depot carried it.) seems more appropriate.
Just thinking out loud.