[SML] Foam Fire Retardant

Ben Hain Ben.Hain at rctc.edu
Tue Mar 10 18:14:37 UTC 2015

A former safety officer on my campus did not like that foam either. I wasn't even allowed to treat it because his feelings was that in a fire it will still melt and spread flame and destruction over the rest of the area.
But he's gone now... and sometimes foam comes back.

At the local high schools, the fire marshal has simply said they can only have 1 sheet of it in the building at one time. Treating it wasn't discussed.

Benjamin Hain
Technical Director- Hill Theater
Rochester Community and Technical College
851 30th Ave SE
Rochester, MN 55904
507-285-7201 office