[SML] Ragtime - Model T Rental

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Wed Mar 11 18:06:57 UTC 2015

> A friend is looking for a Model T for Ragtime.  It would preferably be
> all electric (duh) and 3/4 size.  I believe she found a couple
> rentals, but they are too big to fit in her theatre.
>
> Thanks everyone,
>
> Nate Wheatley
>
> _

if this is in KC area see if they can work a deal with Worlds of Fun for one of their  LeTaxiTour ride vehicles.

Gould Manufacturing makes "antique" cars for amusement parks and as parade vehicles.(gas and electric)   They might know someone who would rent their vehicles

http://www.gouldmanufacturing.com/homepage.html

Chance Rides, in Wichita, also makes "Tin Lizzies" for amusement parks.   They might have an idea about rental?

https://www.chancerides.com/index.html

DIckA
TD, Cornell U