[SML] Ragtime - Model T Rental

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Wed Mar 11 18:19:37 UTC 2015

> A friend is looking for a Model T for Ragtime.  It would preferably be
> all electric (duh) and 3/4 size.  I believe she found a couple
> rentals, but they are too big to fit in her theatre.
>
> Thanks everyone,
>
> Nate Wheatley

Forgot to mention:

I assume they don't have time or skill to make one from golf cart and fiberglass parts.  We built a car years ago….not a T but that vintage look.  I've also borrowed a real vehicle but it didn't have to move under it's own power.

Don't know who made the vehicle used in Brdwy production of Bullets Over Broadway.   Maybe they've made similar.  If your friend   wants to peruse this I could find out who built this vehicle

There are custom golf cart makers like:

http://www.saferwholesale.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=custom+carts&Submit=Search

MAybe some nice nearby retirement village has someone with one tucked in their garage?

There are, of course, "real" model T car clubs across america.

DickA