[SML] Vectorworks Issue

Kevin Linzey KLinzey at vectorworks.net
Thu Mar 12 15:43:24 UTC 2015

Are you using the built-in Vectorworks Export PDF command or the one built into the Mac OS? (What OS are you using?)
What does the final PDF look like?  You say the preview is showing an issue but what about the final output.
Are there any hatches, fills or images in the view?
How far is your drawing from the origin?
What happens if you export the entire drawing?

Kevin