[SML] Vectorworks Issue

Keith Newman keithbnewman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:04:01 UTC 2015

Thanks Kevin,

I should have added a lot of this information in the original post.
Hopefully this will help clear things up.

Keith

I'm using the built-in VW Export command.  My operating system is Mac OS
Mountain Lion 10.8.5

>  What does the final PDF look like?

Right now, I'm able to get about 1/4 of the drawing.  It really depends on
where I'm zoomed into.  If I select all objects and try to print the
current view, I get even less.

> You say the preview is showing an issue but what about the final output.
>
> Are there any hatches, fills or images in the view?

I didn't use any hatches or fills for the drawing.  The final output

>  How far is your drawing from the origin?

The origin is centered right on the center of the plaster line.

>  What happens if you export the entire drawing?

If I export the entire drawing, rather than seeing the whole drawing, I
just get the basic plain blue grid print area.  That area is rather small
compared to the size of the full drawing.