[SML] granulated cork

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 17 02:03:16 UTC 2015

I know the subject of "dirt" on stage has been discussed "often" here.    I know granulated cork is used by theaters with BUDGET and for small things like train layouts.   Anybody have any idea how much volume is occupied by any of the various grain sizes?   Suppliers don't seem to mention this.  They only price by weight and don't seem to give any volume.    Any body ever use this and have some idea?   Seems like Ka's sand deck is just a bit more than I care to use. (looked cool though)  Thanks.

DickA
TD, Cornell U