[SML] Certification for Shop Tools

Bill Potter bpotter at sps.edu
Wed Mar 25 14:48:28 UTC 2015

At our school, the students in my Theatre Production class use those tools. Part of the class is training of safe and proper tool use. They do a project that involves use of hand tools as well as the (SawStop) table saw, compound miter saw, band saw and drill press.

Bill Potter
Arts Technical Director
St. Paul's School
Concord NH 03303