[SML] color rendering with LED

Dorian Kelly illuminati500 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:15:38 UTC 2015

A Torch /  Flashlight fitted with GE- Reveal  Led or Cree TW. will give best use for our purposes.   The GE Reveal claims a CRI score of 90, while the Cree TW Series LED claims 93. Sure enough, both bulbs scored in the 90s when tested  out -- but interestingly enough, it was the GE Reveal that scored slightly higher, not the TW Series.. http://www.cnet.com/uk/news/shining-a-light-on-high-cri-led-bulbs/

Dorian