[SML] color rendering with LED

Andy Lang andy at ducksecho.com
Mon Mar 30 19:44:43 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 1:27 AM, Kristi R-C via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Is there a specific kind of flashlight LED that is close(r) to tungsten in
> color temperature? I've talked with several LX people who've stuck with
> their trusty MiniMag because the color temp is better than LED for marching
> gels and other color sensitive work. I'm wondering if there is an LED that
> comes close.

I've used a Fenix TK-20 "neutral white" flashlight, which is a
discontinued model, but pretty fantastic. I just pulled this list,
from Candle Power Forums, which seems pretty extensive, if not
comprehensive:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?325217-List-of-Currently-Available-HighCRI-Neutral-amp-Warm-LED-Lights

-Andy