[SML] tourist stuff in London, Cornwall, and Venice

Allison Koster kosteral at juno.com
Fri Mar 27 19:31:45 UTC 2015

Andrew:  if they are in residence, absolutely see ANYTHING that Kneehigh Asylum/Kneehigh Theatre Company is doing!!!  They are brilliant!
http://www.kneehigh.co.uk/

I'm soooo jealous--it sounds like a great trip!
Allison Koster
Worthington, MN

Heading (far) east in August, for 3 weeks in London, Cornwall, and a long weekend to Venice.

I'd like to know what might be interesting and unique to see in those areas.  The wife is an old hand in London, and was there 3 years ago.  What else might one want to see?

Which theatres offer the best tours?

What's good in Venice?

And of course, Cornwall.  Any thoughts of unique touristy things?  We're renting a car (god help me shifting left handed).