[SML] Copies of invoices policy question...

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:07:43 UTC 2015

On 3/31/15 10:36 AM, Bill Conner via Stagecraft wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 9:30 AM, Jerry Durand via Stagecraft
> <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>> We often get duplicate requests from companies, especially when they want to
>> stretch out payments (seems they lose their copy every 30 days).
>>
>> For companies, copies are provided to whoever asks.  Sometimes we just
>> blanket send to everyone on our contact list in the hopes that one of them
>> will pay it.

Grrr.   Do you know how annoying that is for the rest of us on the
contact list?

I spent much of February fighting 3 separate invoices from a lift vendor
that I haven't used in 5+ years.  The invoices listed me as the only
contact for the University, despite the fact that I had had no contact
with them in the aforementioned 5 years.

And now the University gets blamed for not paying its bills, depsite the
fact that the service tech couldn't be troubled to write down who his
contact person was.

Sorry, touchy point for me right now.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall