[SML] Copies of invoices policy question...

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Mar 31 16:16:43 UTC 2015

On 03/31/2015 08:07 AM, Stephen Litterst via Stagecraft wrote:
> Grrr.   Do you know how annoying that is for the rest of us on the
> contact list?
>
> I spent much of February fighting 3 separate invoices from a lift
> vendor that I haven't used in 5+ years.  The invoices listed me as the
> only contact for the University, despite the fact that I had had no
> contact with them in the aforementioned 5 years.
>
> And now the University gets blamed for not paying its bills, depsite
> the fact that the service tech couldn't be troubled to write down who
> his contact person was.
>
> Sorry, touchy point for me right now.
>
> Steve L.

I would LOVE for companies to tell us the ONE person to send the invoice
to.  Many do, some don't.  Believe me, if someone tells me how to get
paid I note it, but when every manager up the chain says they need a
copy from me or accounting "loses" it on a regular basis it makes it
hard to get paid.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand