[SML] Copies of invoices policy question...

Kevin Allen kevin_lee_allen at mac.com
Tue Mar 31 17:40:41 UTC 2015

As far as I’m concerned, what I pay for something in no one’s business but my own.

If I buy something from Barney, I’m probably charging Daily Planet a very different number for the item. That’s my business and that is one way I make money.If the client was happy with the price I quoted ahead of time, they don’t need to know what I paid. Plus, I created the specification, I handled the arrangements, I arranged transport. I held the client’s hand. Those things take time, and time is money.

> On Mar 31, 2015, at 12:45 PM, Riter, Andrew via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
> HOWEVER, you could answer the request in a general way, by stating that list price of a similar package costs $1569, plus taxes and shipping.  And let the 3rd party do what they will with that.

-----
Kevin Lee Allen
Designer, Author, Producer
http://www.klad.com - 201.280.3841