[SML] Copies of invoices policy question...

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:00:58 UTC 2015

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Stephen Rees via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Bill, I don't know if you were referring to me or Steve Litterst, but my
> comment was related to the company ....

Stephen Litterest - who complained about receiving invoices.  I do
know who I send the invoices to - unless they "are no longer with us"
and their email is now going to someone else.  The point is or was
that if the person who agreed to the purchase does not respond or do
anything with invoice, I am going to send a copy to someone else -
hopefully requested as a result of an inquiry. And there are the cases
where the money people are trying to slow payment and the person I
deal with is much more sympathetic and works internally to get me paid
- when they learn I haven't been.

To Stephen L - if it isn't your work, put the invoice in the circular
file - not your problem.  Most of my snail mail and a lot of email is
junk - one more piece trashed is no big deal for me.

To Barney - no way I would send a copy of my invoice to my client's
customer.  I would notify my client. The relationship of your
fictional characters left me confused.

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC