[SML] Copies of invoices policy question...

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Mar 31 18:07:18 UTC 2015

Actually, the problem is when you make a statement and then try to
review it you are looking at it going away from you so you see it
backwards.  Normally our minds reverse it properly but occasionally
forget so then you look at the statement as if it came from someone else
and get confused.

On 03/31/2015 10:56 AM, Michael Sauder via Stagecraft wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Barney Simon via Stagecraft
> <stagecraft at theatrical.net <mailto:stagecraft at theatrical.net>> wrote:
>
>     And I think that in restating it, I answered my own question: The
>     person who paid gets the invoice, not sure why I suddenly was
>     confused.
>

> The thought process that happened here sounds like a classic of
> talking to the duck. http://hwrnmnbsol.livejournal.com/148664.html

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand