[SML] The Snow Queen - Russian Stack Doll

June Abernathy JEA00321 at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 16:25:30 UTC 2015

I agree with Chip. Paper Mache seems like the best way to go. Maybe incorporate a layer of plywood in the base to help support your actor. Probably helpful if you can find a large planter or something to mold it around.

June Abernathy
IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
FOH Electrician
The Lion King National Tour