[SML] The Snow Queen - Russian Stack Doll

ani ani.td21 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 19:38:08 UTC 2015

If you don't need them to (faithfully) split at the waist, you can do
a series of lightweight fabric ones on PVC frames similar to the
below:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MDWcZXDJMXo/T8gBODpJvqI/AAAAAAAAAxY/qPnLYVBNmUk/s1600/matryoshka_costume.jpg

It's a very popular Matryshka costume construction method in Russian
folk dancing troupes...

---
Anna B. Labykina
Technical Director
BOSTON LYRIC OPERA
11 Avenue de Lafayette, Boston, MA 02111-1736
ALabykina at blo.org|o 617.542.4912 x259 |m 617.388.5656