[SML] research

Ross Faker200 at netins.net
Sun May 3 17:32:23 UTC 2015

Hello all!

A short while ago I asked a question about prop rental business on Facebook.  I am going to expand on it here for those of you on FB.

I have been thinking for years about open a prop rental business.  Being located in Iowa, it might be hard going, but I need to do some research before I drop this pipe dream.

My first question, do you all use prop rental places much?

How far do you go for rentals?

What type of stuff do you look for when renting?  (Hard to find, seldom used, custom made items)

In your opinion, is their room for more, or has the market been over loaded with rental places?

Thank you for your time.  Please respond to me off list if you would.  I am sure as I start fleshing out this idea, I will have more questions.

Clay Ross
Pro Dreamer