[SML] PayPal

Kevin Allen kevin_lee_allen at mac.com
Tue May 5 23:17:28 UTC 2015

well, that’s hard to police. I’ve had people call and ask me for designs seen on our website and then be shocked when asked to pay.

I’ve had schools send me pictures of set designs they copied from photos from my portfolio. While I can and do send off a lecture about teaching respect for intellectual property, really that’s about as far as it’s worth to go.

If you don’t want something to be used in some way by someone else, leave it in a desk drawer. Otherwise, just let it go, or don’t use the service; Paypal, FaceBook, Linked-In, etc., whatever if their terms offend you.

> On May 5, 2015, at 7:10 PM, Michael Sauder via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
> If you post any information anywhere on a public website, chances are very VERY good that you no longer own exclusive rights to that content. The only way to retain exclusive rights is to host content on your own website.

-----
Kevin Lee Allen
Designer, Author, Producer
http://www.klad.com - 201.280.3841