[SML] The secret of a successful relationship is:

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:29:26 UTC 2015

To say that women have no power is the worst canard of feminism.  Yes,
men have the game rigged so that the 'boys club' has historically had
the upper hand.  But why do they have men's clubs and golf for men
only.  It's a haven of refuge because they know that once they let women
in they are lost !

" If a man says something in the woods where no woman can hear him, is
he still wrong?"

Next year is our 50th anniversary and I've never been right.  I'm
probably wrong about that too, it could be our 49th.
Chip 1