[SML] Temperature Controller

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Sun May 10 00:59:16 UTC 2015

Product review:

I found one of the REX-C100 clones that's quite nice.  It's made by
Shande Electric Co, Ltd. which I've always received good products from.

The two main features of this particular one is the input is 120/240V
50/60Hz and you can change the sensor type.  I bought one of these for a
kiln controller so set the input range to type K, 0-1350C.  The
thermocouple that comes with it is only good to 400C, but I already have
the appropriate one for the kiln.

$14 including shipping. It's relay output, so if you want solid state
you add your own relay outside (Shande will sell you those, too).

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/RKC-Digital-PID-Temperature-Controller-multi-range-Input-Relay-Output-REX-C100-1m-probe-thermocouple/628755543.html

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand