[SML] sprung floor load capacity???

Keith Arsenault iaeg.sml at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:13:12 UTC 2015

it so depends on the specific “sprung” floor . .

a lot of permanent “sprung floors” today have a limit or a bumper that bottoms out under a heavy load that prevents the crushing the pads or overloading the “basket weave”  ( although I think that there are very few true “basket weave” floors left . . )

Keith Arsenault
iaeg.sml at gmail.com

813 831 3465  office
813 205 0893  cellular

"The only difference between myself and a madman is that I am not mad"
   Salvador Dali