[SML] Conductor/IR Cams

ani ani.td21 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 17:52:00 UTC 2015

Dear collective wisdom

I need to purchase a conductor cam and an IR cam for an off-site
production.  These will provide the conductor and full stage shots to
SM located in another room, and to conductor monitors for the singers.
I already own a cheapo cam that can be used for non-IR stage shot.
Ideally, these cameras will have RCA outs as well as HDMI for future
endeavors.  I have never purchased a video camera in my life, so it's
bit hard to wade through all the options out there.  Does anyone own
cams they swear by? Model numbers helpful.

Thank you!

---
Anna B. Labykina
Technical Director
BOSTON LYRIC OPERA
11 Avenue de Lafayette, Boston, MA 02111-1736
ALabykina at blo.org|o 617.542.4912 x259 |m 617.388.5656