[SML] drops on tour

Brian Munroe brian at themunroes.com
Wed May 20 13:04:23 UTC 2015

Mostly I still see bottom pipe.  Stretcher frames on the sides of the drop to get rid of the hourglass - generally either a ladder-truss style frame that the drop ties to or an large-ish aluminum tube with Velcro. Either style of stretcher frame will have an adjustable height bottom, sometimes called a trombone, that the bottom pipe will sleeve into.

Brian Munroe

Sent from a rather small device with big fingers