[SML] Conductor/IR Cams

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed May 20 17:51:25 UTC 2015

The cam I just got has WiFi, a wired network connection, and RCA
connectors.  IR/daylight with built in lights.  PAL/NTSC software
selectable. The details that I found to be a problem is it came with
zero documentation and being the newer H.264 type the standard camera
software like Xeoma can't talk to it.  But, once you get the right
version of CMS software it does work with a pretty decent picture.

These are sold by a bunch of vendors, the one I have cost $33 with shipping.

Wireless 720P IP Camera Outdoor Weatherproof Network wifi camera 1.0MP
camera HD day nignt vision Audio support