[SML] What are people up to?

Stuart Wheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Thu May 21 11:44:26 UTC 2015

On 5/21/2015 7:29 AM, Scott C. Parker via Stagecraft wrote:
> Hello All,
> So, the summer season is rolling in. What are people up to? Any shows?
> Interesting travel plans to far off places? Prepping for new jobs in the
> fall? Etc.

Leaving for Barcelona on Saturday to start tech rehearsals for the
International tour of Mamma Mia! 5 years, One theatre, many cities.
Biggest issue will be getting it to fit in with the other show that also
uses the theatre.

Once that is open My GF, Mother and Aunt are taking a river cruise from
Amsterdam to Budapest.  I've not seen much of inland Europe.

Stuart