[SML] Keep away from NewFrog.com

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Fri May 22 01:43:16 UTC 2015

One reason I buy from Aliexpress, all payments go through escrow.  I
recently received some used chips that were supposed to be new.  I took
a picture showing they weren't new and submitted the dispute to
Aliexpress.  Done, all my money refunded and I could just toss the chips
in the trash.  I presume the seller gets a black mark of some sort on
their record.