[SML] What are people up to?

Jeff Forbes jeffforbes at earthlink.net
Tue May 26 05:54:45 UTC 2015

Just got home from a weekend in St. Louis and the “Spring To Dance” festival, where one of my pet dance companies performed on Sunday night. And it looks like a summer of dance and dance festivals coming up. The Dance + Festival in Portland, NorthWest New Works in Seattle, following my wife to Morelia, Mexico to light a piece of hers in a festival there. The upcoming TBA Festival in Portland again in September, and right after that it looks like I’m going to Mongolia with the same company that I was just in St Louis with.

--
Jeff Forbes
jeffforbes at earthlink.net
503-888-5619