[SML] What are people up to?

Andy Lang andy at soundguyandy.com
Tue May 26 23:35:25 UTC 2015

I’m still manning the email forts at the day gig for Figure 53 from my
home offices up in Westchester, and am pretty frequently in the city
covering the deck audio positions at “A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and
Murder” and “Beautiful: The Carole King Musical”.

What with my now being a commuter, and a handful of the regular
denizens having moved west to Vegas and/or L.A., there aren’t steady
Drinking Club with a Theatre Problem get-togethers these days. That
said, if anybody’s visiting NY, give a shout, and we’ll rally the
troops. And, of course, if it’s a night I’m working, I’m always happy
to do the nickel tour after shows, although, as a multi-show sub, my
show schedule is pretty wack-a-doodle.

-Andy

—
Andy Lang
@SoundGuyAndy

(As you may have noticed, this is coming from my new address. Messages
sent to andy at ducksecho will still reach me, but please update your
contacts to use andy at soundguyandy.com as my primary email address.
Thanks!)