[SML] OT: Promoting theatre

Alf Sauve' alf at sauve.org
Fri May 29 20:33:22 UTC 2015

Advertise at or offer deep discounts to groups from senior living
facilities, and to  senior citizen ministries/clubs at churches,
synagogues, and at government run senior citizen programs.

Around ATL to help fill slow nights we have "Industry" nights where
anyone who identifies themselves as being involved in theatre gets 1/2
off.   This advertised through the local theatre mailing list.  (Also
keeps interest in the list up.)