[SML] awful quiet/ETC

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 19:04:53 UTC 2015

On 11/5/15 11:22 AM, gbierly via Stagecraft wrote:

> I did get a demo of the ETC Colorsource profile this morning.  I know
> pre LDI I saw a price of $750 but my dealer is saying it is $1200.
> Was I imagining things or did anyone else see that price… it did seem
> too good to be true.  Anyone else have their hands on one?  It seems
> like a pretty solid light but the color mixing seems odd with no
> control over the lime.  It feels like Microsoft Word… it is smarter
> than I am so it will tell me what I want once you get into color
> mixing.  I am looking forward to seeing a demo of the comparably
> spec'ed Chauvet E-910FC

I've heard the $750 number for the Par and the $1200 for the profile.

I've only seen the LED profiles demo'd with 36 or 26 degree barrels.
Has anyone used them with a 5 or 10 degree from an FOH position?

Steve L.
--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall