[SML] awful quiet/ETC

PJ Veltri pjveltri at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 02:42:50 UTC 2015

The trick is selective storing on the sub. To do this you can either use
filters when recording, or go back into the sub and make the attributes you
don't want controlled null, you can do this with an [at] [enter] or a [make
null] softkey. If you want to send your showfile this way I can take a look
at it and fix it up for you right quick.

PJ Veltri