[SML] Aggregate hours for majors?

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 23:02:50 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I’m sitting in my office on the Sunday of load-in with no majors here (no students at all, actually) for the second day and so we’re looking at requiring all theater majors to do something like 400 hours over the course of their undergraduate career.  I am leery about this because I think it will mean that I have a lot of grasshoppers in the shop their senior year trying to complete 350 hours in a semester.  I’m sure other people have done this, what was the success rate?  What was the hour requirement?

Thanks,
John