[SML] Aggregate hours for majors?

Patrick McCreary vze2gmht at verizon.net
Mon Nov 9 00:00:25 UTC 2015

We tie our required hours in to classes - 30/semester for basic
stagecraft, 15/sem. for basic stage lighting, 40/sem. for Practicum.
Everyone must have at least six Practicum assignments during their
eight-semester stint. Those not in a production assignment (actors,
management, crew) must establish a regular weekly schedule in the
respective shop. Attendance is monitored, and those that are too far
behind at mid-term are formally warned of the effect on their grade.

Patrick