[SML] Cart Logistics Question

tech dept tech.dept at inbox.com
Fri Nov 20 06:15:02 UTC 2015

Thanks Dave,

....learned something new today. I REALLY like the placement of the wheel below the load and the 'no-radius turning'. I admit I have seen but a few in use (scaffolding mainly), never thought about applying those to my uses. How do the tires wear? Do they 'scrub' (back and forth) on a long push down a polished floor? My caster supplier does not have them in their catalog, who has them at a fair price ($8 -$15 per caster)
The 3-way caster... well, I only find the heavy duty (cast-iron 3 caster dual wheel furniture/machine tool units), though I found a description for a 'zero offset triple caster' but cannot justify the expense in this application. The last ones I bought were about $100 each.