[SML] Cart Logistics Question

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Fri Nov 20 18:05:10 UTC 2015

For years the "triple swivel" was a custom unit, often home made or made by scene shops.   Now you can easily buy them manufactured by Darnell Rose (and I suppose others)  at Rose Brand or from other theatrical suppliers (like BMI  Supply who sell their own label "zero throw" casters. )

Originally, we built our own here at Cornell. (using Darnell casters).   I would no longer do so.  Those now commercially available are less expensive than  I can make (as long as you consider your time as money).

DickA
TD, Cornell U