[SML] back in time

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Fri Nov 20 20:19:01 UTC 2015

Yeah, we have received new machine tooling (things like lathe chucks,
arbor press, etc) in wooden boxes.

Unfortunately, most of this stuff that we can afford is made in China
now - but it does come in a wooden box.

Sort of like a little wood coffin for American industry. <sigh>

Carla

According to a report released Monday by the U.S. Department of Labor,
skyrocketing consumer prices coupled with stagnant wages have forced
many Americans to work a fourth shift in another dimension in order to
make ends meet.