[SML] polyonyx+

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 22:16:53 UTC 2015

I saw a sample. Ty Prewitt of Bellatex I think has brought it to the
stage market.  It seemed promising without some of the shortcomings of
that recycled product from Toronto (Stageboard?) and less expensive -
a lot - than Stagelam IIRC.  Working from memory of a brief look-see,
I seem to recall some vagueness on flammability.

I still struggle with the idea of a stage that doesn't need to be
painted - and once you do, I'd guess the never needs painting quality
of these goes away.  I guess I could never be so vigilant as to be
sure no paint fell on the stage floor.

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC