[SML] polyonyx+

Paul Marsland pmarsland at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 22:29:44 UTC 2015

We have a floor of the Stageboard from Canada - the same in principle,
though I think different in chemical make up.

If you paint your stage floor for scenery, this is not your product.
Paint stickiness is not great. You'll need some top paintable layer.

If you use a black floor for most of your shows, you will love it -
we've had ours for over a decade and it looks about the same as ever.
No more black paint - ever.  Really.  It is bullet-proof.  Stands up
to tap shoes.  Road boxes no problem.

Ours is 1/4" over a plywood base - fastener pull-out is a problem if
you depend on this material to hold your screws.  A local road house
has 3/8" over a plywood base and they lag to the deck lots and lots.

I know Bill Conner has expressed concern over the flammability ratings
of the polyonyx+

Paul Marsland
+1 (919) 239-0551