[SML] polyonyx+

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 23:09:35 UTC 2015

> I know Bill Conner has expressed concern over the flammability ratings
> of the polyonyx+
>
> Paul Marsland

Well, the Stageboard does seem to keep burning and drip hot globs.
That's why I asked Ty about Polyonyx.  I'm pretty sure Stagelam is OK
(fire wise)  - I think it's used for electrical switch boards if my
memory is correct.

I am impressed that Paul can keep paint off the stage.  I guess I
still have trouble recommending that obligation to a client -
especially when there is not even a "user" identified.

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC