[SML] To put a face to a name

Paul G. pguncheon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 02:43:12 UTC 2015

For those of you who have wondering if I am as good looking as everyone else says I am, I have attached a link to a short clip of part of my interview in the documentary "Tyke: Elephant Outlaw" that is currently making the film festival circuit. The film is now playing here in Hawai'i and I intend to see it tomorrow. I and my family were chased by Tyke and were fortunate to escape physical injury. Tyke was less fortunate, being shot to death after a short period of freedom. Sad.

I am at a loss for words to describe the fear of being less than 5 feet from a rampaging elephant that had just killed its trainer and severely injured one of its handlers in front of us and the rest of the circus audience.

In any event, catch the film if you get the chance.

TYKE ELEPHANT OUTLAW: Exclusive Clip

> Check out this video on YouTube:
>
> http://youtu.be/amAGD6qU7Ms

Laters,