[SML] To put a face to a name

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sun Nov 22 04:38:36 UTC 2015

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 6:43 PM, Paul G. via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> For those of you who have wondering if I am as good looking as everyone else
> says I am, I have attached a link to a short clip of part of my interview in
> the documentary "Tyke: Elephant Outlaw" that is currently making the film
> festival circuit. The film is now playing here in Hawai'i and I intend to
> see it tomorrow. I and my family were chased by Tyke and were fortunate to
> escape physical injury. Tyke was less fortunate, being shot to death after a
> short period of freedom. Sad.
>
> I am at a loss for words to describe the fear of being less than 5 feet from
> a rampaging elephant that had just killed its trainer and severely injured
> one of its handlers in front of us and the rest of the circus audience.

Holy crappe.  I can only imagine. Terrifying footage - in real life,
it must have been traumatizing to all those kids.  Glad you and your
family avoided harm - too bad Tyke's treatment and handling was so
awful.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com